Monday, March 24, 2008

Dongguan's training fields...

still in state "injured" ... but it is going much better. Maybe in 2 days I can start again gradually...

For a better view of how ugly is Dongguan, I post a good aerial view of my usual training loop.
Usual = the only place where I found possible to run without being chased by dogs, smashed by car and/or breath the exhaust fumes of trucks along major roads.
So I run around this kind of "bullet shaped" loop that runs for exactly 4k around some residential estate, hospital, town hall.
Do not be taken into error by the nice-looking green hills on the right. Basically there are no paths to go there and/or you risk to meet some straw dogs. As it often the case in China, if it looks a nice place, for sure it is not open/available for general public...
My record is to make a long run on this loop, a good 6 laps plus A/R from home.

No comments: