Friday, November 9, 2007

Fresh milk

this morning I saw a very amazing scene ... 8 years in China, but still many things to learn ....

A guy was driving a motor-tricycle with 4 goats on the carrier. He stopped at different houses and customers walked out with an empty bottle. The guy started to get milk straight from the goats to the bottle !!!! He was the most "just-in-time" "organic" fresh milk distribution seen in my life !!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately I did not have a camera ...
This is the meaning of FRESH in China ....

otherwise it was a good medium pace run, with 5km @MP because the legs were going well and I was bored to death to run slowly...

Sunday is the big race: "Nike 10k", the most important short race in the local calendar. I hope to make a good race and stay in the low 34' range. It is a very important milestone to check my progress towards the marathon. For more details, check out the website of Nike HK

1 comment:

Mike said...

Just tell me the elite aid stations for the Olympic marathon won't feature caged livestock. What a sight!