Friday, October 24, 2008

24 October

Run easy 10km daily from Wednesday, but I am not ok yet...
After 30minutes I feel disconfort in the pain.
I have also a terrible mental fear of feel pain again, so I run with poor gait...
The Physio told me to persevere with streching and manipulation that maybe I can recover in time...
Sunday I will go for a medium lenght run to see how far I can keep...

Unfortunately in Asia the decent marathons can be counted on a single hand's fingers, so missing it would only leave as next chance the other marathon in Seoul in March (Tokyo has closed entries last August..., I can not move from Hong kong in december to february, so Taipei, Fukuoka, Macau are off-limit). There is also an interesting Beppu-Oita Marathon close to Kyoto, but the entry requirement is a sub 2h30' recent time !!! (They can still have 200 runners at the start, the level in Japan is crazy..)

No comments: