Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"sole distributor" !!!!!?????????

I have mentioned "ad nauseam" that I have bow legs in severe grade and therefore all my sportive life has been a struggle with poor biomechanics.

lastly, I feel very poor on the bike because of the misalignement between the leg and the pedal axis.
to make a long story short, I was considering to try the "Speedplay" pedals because they have a complete float and they come in different lenght of the spindle...
well... anyway, the "hole in the wall" shop pictured above should be the sole distributor of Speedplay pedal for Hong Kong.
I find it difficult to believe that they could have the full range of speedplay pedals, but I will go and give a look anyway...

Morale of the story: there is a desperate need for a serious and modern bike shop in Hong Kong... most of the places are like that...

No comments: