Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spikes

It must have been related to "middle age crisis" issue of trying to feel younger but yesterday I did make a purchase that would sound you really crazy ... I bought a pair of spikes (so it is not as silly as buying a yellow Porsche...)
Mizuno Tempo LD .

Actually I had a Mizuno 100$ voucher, so it was not hitting directly the wallet and the shoes looked too tempting to resist, even if I was (and still wondering) what can I do with them ....
The wear like silk gloves and only the idea of running on a track wearing them send me back home feeling light and fast...
I accept suggestions about how to use them ... luckily I have a track close to home.
I can not wait to try them on the track !!
Now I can not miss anymore the track races organized by HK Athletic ...

2 comments:

Grellan said...

Nice looking spikes.I'd want to improve my speed to feel worthy of wearing them.

Congratulation on an excellent 10k PB - very impressive!!!

Sling Runner said...

By7,

Congrats on the 10k PB ! With just a few years of running behind you, your maximum potential is still far !!

cheers
Sling Runner