Friday, March 26, 2010

Exclusive: the winner of Tour de France 2033



this toddler has shown a keen interest in cycling... this morning he grabbed a wheel from the storage and played around until I had to take it back... huge screams and tears.
I foresee a Maillot Jaune...

apart that, I am pretty much charged up for next Sunday's cycling race: since it is a Hill Time Trial, it would be a real moment of truth for testing my fitness compared to the other local racers...
The downside is that it is only 2.9km... so will be over in 10min at most...

Very likely it will be my last cycling race. Since I feel that now the tendons are really healed, I will switch back to running and give up.

Next week, race report and plan for the summer...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Come on Roberto- you can't quit after you just won!