Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New PB... (as blogger)

last week signed a "PB" for this blog
usually this blog has around 15 visits daily, but last Friday they skyrocketed to 87.
The reason is that my post on the Polar Running Index (which was really a good study..) got mentioned also in the website of the well-know running author Matt Fitzgerald, attracting a large numbers of click...
By the way, his website is a good read and his books are interesting.
Personally I have read by him: 
which is really a great book (a must read!!). I reccomend it to everybody and it also goes along very well with my own training philosophy.
Brain Training For Runners: A Revolutionary New Training System to Improve Endurance, Speed, Health, andResults (Paperback): I honestly did not die for it... some good concepts but other parts of the book are quite reduntant (if you have read already many other running book)

No comments: